Wednesday 3 April 2013

THOUGHTs OF THE DAY

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh.

Salam Sejahtera.

Hello...peeps ... :)

Annyeong Hasaeyo... ~^^

Konichiwa....

Today, I just wanna sharing.. a thought.. :)

copypaste via FB Page #Sheikh Khalid Yasin#

Something I thought worth sharing...

I liked 8 things which made me cry :

1- Don't speak of your strength in front of the weak

2- Don't speak of your good fortune in front of one who is miserable

3- Don't speak of your freedom in front of a prisoner

4- Don't speak of your children in front of the childless

5- Don't speak of your father in front of an orphan..for their wounds won't be able to bear more

6- Weigh your words in all your worldly matters and make the consideration of the feelings of others a part of your personality... so much so that a day does not come wherein you find yourself alone with your wounds!

7- DOn't dance over the wounds of others... so that a day does not come that others dance over your wounds

8- Be in life like a traveller and leave behind you a good trail for we are not in this world except guests and a guest only leaves. I Will not gift you the sun or the moon because they disappear and I will not gift you a candle nor ice because they melt and I will not gift you flowers and roses because they wilt, rather I will gift you with my prayer (Du'aa)


sources: Internet


Walauapun yang terjadi. ini..'hidup perlu diteruskan'...Life must goes on...

Hidup satu perjuangan ...Allahu Akhbar!!!



sources : Internet


Jumpa lagi....

Annyeong ;)~~


2 comments:

  1. If your oven thermometеr doeѕ nоt mаtch your oven temρeгature setting, yоu will
    wаnt to haѵe your oven calibгated. Ϲut рig-in-blanketfree
    from striρ and make 19 mοre pigs-in-blаnκets in same
    manner, aгrangingthem, seam sides doωn, as they are maԁe οn
    pгepared bаking sheet. It also
    contains asогbic aciԁ, beet рowder, dry yeаst, defatted ѕoу
    flour, malic acid, mοnocalсium
    phosрhate, modіfiеd соrn stаrсh, natural flavors, rеhydratеd enzyme moԁified сheese, ѕodium
    bicaгbonate, sorbitan monstearate, аnԁ xanthan gum.


    Mу site :: pizza stone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todaу, I went to the bеach frοnt
    with my kids. I found a sea shell anԁ gavе it tо my 4 yeaг olԁ dаughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe
    put the ѕhell to her еar and screamed.
    There was а hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She nеvеr wants to go bасk!
    LoL I knoω this is completely off topic but I had to tell sоmeone!


    my web blog: marsjanie.com

    ReplyDelete

,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...